The Capital Region Farmers Market is run by the not-for-profit Rotary Club of Hall.
All profits from Market stallholder fees are fed back into community, international and youth projects, regional communities and other projects chosen by the Club.
Some of the recent initiatives assisted with profits derived from the Market include:
- Assistance with an on-board computer for the Snowy Hydro South Care helicopter
- The Rotaract Park BBQ and shelter in Young
- Lighting at the Crookwell Memorial Oval
- Rotary Flicks Trailer for West Wyalong
- Sensory Magical Musical Mushroom Garden for Cranleigh School
- Support for St Vincent de Paul Night Patrol in Canberra
- Support for Painting with Parkinsons
- Support for NICU at Canberra Hospital