We’re looking for a brand new Market Manager – could it be you?
The Capital Region Farmers Market Manager is responsible for the following:
- Manage stallholder attendance, stall site allocation, and conduct of the market
- Monitor stallholder compliance with the Market Rules
- Compile weekly management and compliance reports, monthly committee meeting minutes and weekly stallholder newsletter
- Prepare and manage all correspondence and social media needs including the CRFM website, app, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Review and process all expressions of interest and formal applications from potential stallholders
- Own vehicle is required
This is a permanent part time position involving approximately 25 hours per week. The position can be filled as a direct employee of the Rotary Club of Hall or as an independent contractor, depending on the successful applicant’s circumstances.
Applicants should submit a resume for the past 5 years and be no more than two A4 pages.
Applications close on 4 June 2017