Recipe by David Keeley and Rose Mogford of Pistachio Dining at Torrens
- 4 Market fish fillets
- 1 punnet cherry tomato
- 1 punnet Roma cherry tomato
- 1 Spanish onion
- 10 basil leaves
- 100ml local verjuice
- 50g unsalted butter
- 100g assorted greens (baby spinach, cabbage, kale)
– Slice tomatoes in half.
– Peel and slice onion.
– Add tomato and onion to a pan with verjuice and reduce.
– Add butter and basil to reduced tomato and verjuice, keep warm.
– Clean and sauté greens in a little butter.
– Cook fish skin side down until golden.
– Serve with wilted greens and tomato and verjuice sauce over the top.