Recipe by Katherine Brown of Debacle
- 4 (230g each) fresh corn cobs, husks attached
- 75g butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
– Preheat a barbecue chargrill on medium-high heat. Gently peel husks back from corn without removing husks. Remove silk from corn cobs. Gently pull husks back over corn. Place corn in a large bowl. Cover with water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
– Meanwhile, combine butter, honey, parsley and chilli in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
– Pat corn dry with paper towel. Barbecue, turning for 15 to 17 minutes or until charred and cooked through. Set aside to cool for 2 minutes. Peel back husks. Brush corn with butter mixture. Serve