This month’s festive recipe is for White Christmas and comes from John Kenworthy from the Rotary Club of Hall. The recipe was provided by Rhiannon McClelland.
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup sultanasor dried fruit or glacé cherries
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 block copha (250 g)
- 1 cup powdered milk
- ½ cup icing sugar
– Melt copha in the microwave or on the stove.
– Mix all dry ingredients together and pour melted copha over the top.
– Mix together and put in a flat dish lined with baking paper.
– Set in the fridge for 1 hour.
– Cut into squares.
Option: Pour some melted chocolate in swirls over the top or dust with icing sugar