Black Truffle Tortilla
Recipe by Ivonne Nathan of forchefs
- ½ brown onion sliced
- 2 potatoes cooked with skins on
- 40g Black Truffle
- 8 free range Eggs
- Good pinch sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Leave the eggs (in their shells) along with the cleaned truffle in an airtight container in the fridge for 48 hours before you are going to use them
- Peel skin from potatoes and slice thickly
- Crack eggs & whisk with salt & pepper in a bowl. Grate in ½ truffle using a microplane grater
- Sweat onion in olive oil, add potato, then egg.
- Cook stirring gently for 2 minutes then drop spoonfuls of goats cheese on top.
- Put under a grill or into oven to finish
M 0448 975 478 E email@example.com