Recipe by Michaela Uren of Forchefs
- 4 Slices Sour Dough Bread
- 100 g Black Truffle
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Anchovy fillet
– Clean the truffle. Grate the truffle with microplane.
– Place a peeled garlic clove and one anchovy fillet in a mortar and crush with a pestle (if no mortar is handy simply use a plate and crush with the back of a spoon) while gradually adding extra virgin olive oil.
– Add the grated truffle and continue to crush and mash together. Add a little salt. Continue to pour in the remaining extra virgin olive oil. The compound should be dense but fluid, so that if a spoonful is placed on a plate it spreads but does not slides away.
– Toast the bread. Quickly spread the black truffle sauce on each one of the stillhot toasted bread slices. Serve immediately. Enjoy!