Recipe by Clement Chauvin of Waters Edge Restaurant
- 6 duck eggs
- 1 Desiree potato
- 1 fresh truffle
- White truffle oil
- Cling wrap
– Place a small bowl or cup on a work bench, cover with cling wrap and cut it square, leaving enough cling wrap on each side.
– In the middle, place salt, pepper, truffle oil and truffle slice, then crack the egg on top, keeping the yolk intact.
– Grab the four corners of the cling wrap and join to close the bag.
– Tightly tie a knot creating an egg shape with the cling wrap.
– Cook in simmering water for 7 minutes and serve unwrapped in a potato basket with fresh herb salad.