Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Fresh Truffle
Recipe by Ivonne Nathan of forchefs
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 40 g Black Truffle
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 400g Jerusalem artichokes peeled & diced
- 400g floury potatoes, peeled & diced
- 1lt chicken stock
- 100ml cream
- Sweat onion in olive oil. When translucent add potato & artichoke
- Cook with no colour for a few minutes then cover with stock
- Bring to the boil. Simmer gently until potato & artichoke are tender then blend.
- Strain to remove any lumps & return to heat. Check seasoning.
- Whip cream to soft peak & grate in 15g truffle.
- Serve soup with a drizzle of olive oil, a spoonful of truffle cream & extra shaved truffle
M 0448 975 478 E email@example.com