Smoked Chicken Breast (Free Range and Barn Reared) Smoke Chicken whole (boned)
Smoked Lamb – Whole Rump, Rack, Sliced, Bacon
Smoked Beef and Pastrami – Sliced
Smoked Kangaroo (with Lemon Myrtle, black pepper and garlic) and Quail
Smoked Turkey (Free Range)
Smoked Duck Breast
Smoked Ham – sliced, bone out, bone in (Free Range)
Smoked Bacon – sliced (Free Range)
Smoked Eel (Wild caught)
Kransky (Chilli Cheese Traditional) – free range pork
Terrine – Duck and Pistachio
Salami – whole 100% free range pork salamis.
Free Range Smoked Meat products with a clean label ie no “e” numbers in any of our products.
– Locally sourced lamb for a portion of our smoked lamb – we are building this up steadily with a local lamb producer.
– Free Range salami’s also with no “e” numbers
– We only use wood sustainably sourced from the Riverina for smoking our products (Redgum)
– Locally sourced raw materials (with the exception of some imported vegetable/spices not available in Australia) to the extent possible ( Lamb from Woomargama, Pork from Avalon, Quail from Leeton, Tongues from Wangaratta, Free range chicken from Millawa, Eel from Western Districts, Duck from the Wimmera, Turkey from Gippsland)
– A wide selection of smoked/cured products including some unique to us eg smoked Kangaroo
– Gluten-free Kranksy sausages (Traditional, Cheese, Chilli)