Homeleigh Grove Olives is located on the ACT/NSW border a few kms north of Canberra and within sight of Canberra's landmark Black Mountain Tower. We are a small grove of about 2,000 trees and produce a wide range of olive products and also distribute selected harvesting and pruning equipment especially for smaller growers like us.
We are seeking to build a sustainable grove with minimum irrigation and the use of only organically recognised fertilisers and pesticides.
Most trees are for oil production, but about 150 trees were specifically planted for pickling. These include Manzanilla, Azapa, Sevilllano, Koroneiki, Benito and Verdale and more recently Bouroni, Hardy's Mammonth, Volos and Kalamata.
The table olives must be carefully hand picked to avoid bruising.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oils,
• Infused Olive oils,
• Table Olives (including marinaded and dried olives),
• Tapenades and olive pastes,
• Dukkah (including traditional Dukkah and Bush Dukkah)
• Olive soaps,
• Olive Moisturisers,
• Olive Body Oils,
• Olive Leaf Tea,
• Olive Trees,
• Seasonal Fresh Olives,
• Vinaigrettes (dressings).
• Pre-ordered fertile eggs and poultry for delivery at the Market (contact Tony on 0406 749 572)
• Seasonal garden flowers including Kaffir lime and Bay leaves
• Small quantities of seasonal garden grown vegetables and herbs, such as lettuce, carrots, rosemary, parsley, spinach and broccoli, etc.