Fresh Black Truffle Butter
Recipe by Ivonne Nathan of forchefs
- 140g good quality Butter
- 50g fresh Truffle
- Soften the butter
- Grate truffle with micro-plane and mix through butter
- Can be stored rolled in baking paper in the freezer until required
M 0448 975 478 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipe by Michaela Uren of Forchefs
- 250g Lurpak butter
- Parsley finely chopped
- 1 small black truffle
– Start with room temperature butter and a medium sized mixing bowl.
– Place the butter into the bowl and grate the truffle over the top.
– Using a rubber spatula and cream butter, truffles and finely chopped parsley together until thoroughly combined.
– Divide truffle butter into four portions, and wrap first in waxed paper, then in plastic wrap. Place your portioned butter into a freezer safe resealable plastic bag, and store in the freezer where it should last for at least six months.
*Truffle salt may also be used to deliver truffle flavour. Adjust to taste.