– On a tray season Barramundi skin side with salt.
– In a hot pan pour some oil and place barramundi skin side down. Leave for 30 seconds. The barramundi will curl up leave for 30 seconds then very carefully using a spatula/egg flip press on top of the barramundi to flatten out.
– Leave to cook for a further 2 mins then place in oven at 180 for about 7 mins. Check to make sure it is cooked by carefully pressing down on top. Should be very soft and have no give.
– Turn the barramundi over and leave for 1 min.
– To set up the plate take ¼ of an avocado and slice finely. Place in the middle of the plate in a circle. Place a pinch of salt on top of avocado. Then a good amount of the Remoulade. Dress around the plate with the lemon dressing. Dust with some chives then place the barramundi on top of the Remoulade. Serve.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.