– Thinly slice the leeks, and quickly sweat down in butter until soft but still green.
– Clean and portion the fish.
– On oven proof paper, place the leeks and the seasoned fish, with the truffle sauce on top and close the paper to secure.
– Bake for 6 min @ 180°C
– In a sauce pan, place white wine, sliced eshallots, thyme, bay leaf and spices.
– Reduce until almost dry.
– Add the fish stock and reduce again until almost dry.
– Add cream and bring to simmer.
– Strain and then add the chop truffles and let infuse.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.