– Place a small bowl or cup on a work bench, cover with cling wrap and cut it square, leaving enough cling wrap on each side.
– In the middle, place salt, pepper, truffle oil and truffle slice, then crack the egg on top, keeping the yolk intact.
– Grab the four corners of the cling wrap and join to close the bag.
– Tightly tie a knot creating an egg shape with the cling wrap.
– Cook in simmering water for 7 minutes and serve unwrapped in a potato basket with fresh herb salad.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.