– Sift flours and baking powder into a bowl.
– Gradually whisk in egg and buttermilk until smooth.
– Stir in butter.
– Spray a large frying pan with oil.
– Heat over medium heat-high heat.
– Using 2 teaspoons of mixture per blini.
– Cook 6 blini for 2 minutes each side or until browned.
– Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
– Repeat to make 24 blini.
– Combine mascarpone, lemon juice and chopped dill in a bowl.
– Place blini on a platter.
– Spread each with 1 teaspoon mascarpone mixture.
– Top with salmon and dill sprigs.
– Sprinkle with lemon zest.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.