– Heat oven or toaster oven to 200°c
– Brush one side of each tortilla with the oil.
– Turn the tortillas over and top with cheddar cheese, onion, corn, jalapenos and coriander.
– Sandwich with the remaining tortillas, oiled-side up
– Working in batches, if necessary, transfer the quesadillas to a foil-lined toaster-oven tray.
– Bake, turning once, until the cheese melts, 6-8 minutes in total.
– Serve with the mascarpone and salsa (if using)
– 2 tomatoes, quartered, seeded, finely chopped
– 1 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
– 2 tsp lime juice
– 2 tsp finely chopped coriander
– Combine all ingredients in a bowl then season with salt & pepper
– Store salsa, covered, in the fridge for 4 hours or until ready to serve
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.