– Seal the duck breast skin down until nicely browned.
– In a foiled tray, place the tea leaves, sugar, cinnamon quill, the rind from the orange and a few sprigs of the thyme.
– Finely slice the beetroot
– Add the vinegar and sugar along with the star anise and the juice from 1 orange, bay leaf and salt and pepper.
– Slice the fennel, place in a small pot of water and boil.
– Reduce the cream and Butter until thick
– Strain the fennel once cooked
– Add the cream mixture and season to taste.
– Finely slice the fennel add lemon juice, salt and pepper and olive oil
– Allow the fennel to soften in the mixture.
– Strain for service.
– Chop some Thyme to taste adjust seasoning if needed.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.