This month we share our recipe for Cauliflower Soup (pg. 30 of the recipe book) – a great winter warmer shared by our Market Committee Member and fellow Rotarian of 14 years, Barbara Baikie.
– Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat, add onions and garlic. Cook until soft (approximately 4 minutes).
– Add ground coriander and cumin. Increase heat and cook, stirring for another two minutes, and then add cauliflower, potatoes and stock.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for about an hour until vegetables are very soft.
– Remove from heat and cool slightly, use a blender to puree vegetables.
– Return to heat, add cream and chopped blue vein cheese.
– Serve with savoury muffins.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.