As it’s almost the silly season and time to get festive with seafood, this month we bring you a deliciously good recipe for Ginger, lemon & garlic swordfish steaks (page 83 of the recipe book). The recipe was provided by stallholder Narooma Seafood Direct.
– Place ginger and garlic in a small bowl and mix together to form a paste.
– Add the lemon juice, spring onions, chili and oil then mix again.
– Add swordfish steaks and coat well with the mixture. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
– Preheat grill to high.
– Remove fish from marinade and place on grill rack. Grill for 5–6 minutes, turning once.
– Drizzle with remaining marinade and serve with new potatoes, lime wedges and mixed salad
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.