As it’s almost the silly season and time to get festive with seafood, this month we bring you a deliciously good recipe for Ginger, lemon & garlic swordfish steaks (page 83 of the recipe book). The recipe was provided by stallholder Narooma Seafood Direct.
– Place ginger and garlic in a small bowl and mix together to form a paste.
– Add the lemon juice, spring onions, chili and oil then mix again.
– Add swordfish steaks and coat well with the mixture. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
– Preheat grill to high.
– Remove fish from marinade and place on grill rack. Grill for 5–6 minutes, turning once.
– Drizzle with remaining marinade and serve with new potatoes, lime wedges and mixed salad