– Slice tomatoes in half.
– Peel and slice onion.
– Add tomato and onion to a pan with verjuice and reduce.
– Add butter and basil to reduced tomato and verjuice, keep warm.
– Clean and sauté greens in a little butter.
– Cook fish skin side down until golden.
– Serve with wilted greens and tomato and verjuice sauce over the top.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.