– Bring all ingredients to a boil.
– Peel pears and simmer for 20 min
– Once cooked through, cool.
– Then core the pear leaving a piece to plug up the bottom.
– Fill the pear with caramel and plug the bottom up.
– Finish in 200° oven
– Bring Sugar to dry caramel
– Deglaze with cream
– Reduce to consistency
– Finish with butter and salt
– Melt chocolate and cocoa butter together
– Get a bucket with cold water and a few ice cubes ready
– Fill piping bag with chocolate
– Squeeze with force straight down into the ice water. Continue until finished
– Gently take chocolate out
– Boil sugar, milk and glucose
– Cool slightly. Add yoghurt and lemon juice, whiskey well. Cool.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.