– Bring all ingredients to a boil.
– Peel pears and simmer for 20 min
– Once cooked through, cool.
– Then core the pear leaving a piece to plug up the bottom.
– Fill the pear with caramel and plug the bottom up.
– Finish in 200° oven
– Bring Sugar to dry caramel
– Deglaze with cream
– Reduce to consistency
– Finish with butter and salt
– Melt chocolate and cocoa butter together
– Get a bucket with cold water and a few ice cubes ready
– Fill piping bag with chocolate
– Squeeze with force straight down into the ice water. Continue until finished
– Gently take chocolate out
– Boil sugar, milk and glucose
– Cool slightly. Add yoghurt and lemon juice, whiskey well. Cool.