Fresh Black Truffle Risotto
Recipe by Ivonne Nathan of forchefs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cups Arborio rice
- 100ml white wine
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 100g Parmesan, grated
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp Crème Fraiche
- 30g black truffles
- In a thick based saucepan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and sweat for 3 minutes until vegetables are translucent
- Add rice to pan and cook until you see the eye.
- Add white wine & cook until absorbed
- Add a ladleful of hot stock and stir until absorbed. Add another & repeat until rice is almost cooked.
- Grate truffle in, remove from heat & stir in parmesan & tablespoon of butter
- Fold chopped parsley through & serve. Top with some shaves of parmesan & truffle
M 0448 975 478 E [email protected]