Chicken Breast stuffed with Fresh Black Truffles and White Wine Cream
Recipe by Ivonne Nathan of forchefs
- 2 chicken Breasts, skin on
- 30g Black Truffle
- 100g Butter
- I tbsp. chopped parsley
- I shallot, finely diced
- 100ml White wine
- 100ml Chicken Stock
- 100ml Cream
- Handful of Kale or Cavlo Nero
- Finley slice 6 slices of Truffle
- Grate the remaining truffle with microplane and mix with 30g softened butter and chopped parsley
- Spread butter under the skin of chicken. Place slices on top of butter but under skin.
- Season chicken breast with salt & pepper.
- Heat a frying pan and melt a knob of butter with a tbsp. of oil. Place chicken into pan skin-side down and cook until golden. Turn over and put into oven at 180C
- Melt butter in and sweat shallot gently. Add white wine and reduce by 2/3. Add chicken stock & reduce by ½ . Add cream and bring to boil. Check sauce for seasoning.
- Cook kale gently in butter.
- Serve kale topped with chicken & cream sauce
M 0448 975 478 E [email protected]