● 250 – 300g fresh Nonna Maria’s fettuccine (we used Salvadore’s Roasted Capsicum fettuccine for this recipe).
● 2 chorizos, quartered and sliced
● 200 g Roma tomatoes, diced
● 200ml Tilba Dairy pouring cream
● ½ brown onion, finely diced
● 1 garlic clove, finely diced
● ½ red capsicum, deseeded and finely chopped
● ½ zucchini, finely chopped
● 3 large mushrooms, sliced
● Olive oil (for cooking)
● Salt and Pepper, to taste
● Parmesan cheese, to serve
1) Boil a pot of water for pasta.
2) Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic. Sauté until translucent.
3) Add chorizo, capsicum, zucchini, and mushroom. Stir well. Add salt and pepper.
Cook for 3-4 minutes until vegetables start to soften.
4) Reduce heat and add tomatoes and cream. Stir well. Leave to simmer for 7-10
5) Once water has boiled, add pasta and stir often.
6) Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside. Spray with oil to stop sticking.
7) Turn off heat on sauce and serve over pasta
8) Sprinkle with parmesan.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.