1/4 teaspoon rock salt
1/2 teaspoon chilli (diced)
1 teaspoon paprika
125ml white wine
1 onion (sliced)
100ml olive oil
2 fresh crusty bread rolls
1) Marinade the pork with the garlic, salt, chilli, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika and white wine.
2) Leave to marinate overnight in the fridge.
3) Fry the onions in 50ml of olive oil with remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika and set aside once starting to soften.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and fry in remaining olive oil for approximately 1 minute per side.
5) Serve in fresh crusty bread roll with onion.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.