– Make frangipane with sugar, almond soft butter.
– Add eggs and mix well set aside.
– Line tart cases with pastry.
– Add some frangipane to just cover the bottom of the case.
– Peel and slice apple.
– Place apple on top of frangipane.
– Top with raw sugar, ground cinnamon and butter.
– Bake 160-180°C for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.