– Pre-heat oven to 160°C
– Mix all dry ingredients together with pistachio paste and ground pistachio nuts and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and melted butter together.
– Cream sugar and eggs and add butter and oil mixture.
– Fold egg and oil mixture through dry ingredient mixture and pour into prepared tin.
– Bake in oven for around 40 minutes.
*Pistachio paste is available at specialty food stores. If not available just omit from recipe.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.