– Heat grill to medium high.
– Cut a deep cross in the top of each fig then ease the top apart.
– Sit the figs in a baking dish and drop a small piece of the butter into the centre of
– Drizzle the honey over the figs, then sprinkle with the nuts and cinnamon.
– Grill for 5 minutes until figs are softened and the honey and butter make a sticky
sauce in the bottom of the dish.
– Serve warm, with dollops of Greek yoghurt or Mascarpone.
Subscribe to receive important notifications about the Market straight to your inbox. We'll keep you updated about market closures, special events and any change to access.